Ayanda is an amazing young girl from Soweto, with a strong aptitude for Maths and isiZulu. Ayanda is currently in grade 7 and has dreams of becoming a doctor one day. She came to us through a member of our ELE family, who had seen Ayanda spending her weekends going to a tutoring program in order to enhance her studies.
Achievements to date:
- Best academic performer in grade 2, 3, and 4.
- 4 Distinctions in grade 7 (English, Afrikaans, Technology, Art)
- Certification of excellence for outstanding performance in u/13 Chess
What her teachers say:
- “Lisa has above average ability and is able to work independently without supervision”
- “Another Meritorious achievement this term.”
Help us get Ayanda to university to become a doctor. Our goal is to raise R2000 / pm to cover her costs
*Please note children’s names may be randomised for the sake of safety, and only revealed to funders.